Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mcgrady Gets Hurt

Last night during the Lakers and Rockets game, Mcgrady hurt his elbow one a pick and roll play. Trainers say he'll be out for at least a week. This is not good news for the rockets. Mcgrady was the leagues leading scorer coming into that game. Now the rockets are going to have to get help from the bench. Mike James and Rafer Alston in my oponion have to step their game up now. They both haven't had a good start to the season so it's time for them to prove they can handle the work load that is put upon them. Battier as well hasn't had a good start to the year. What can the rockets do in the meantime while Mcgrady is out. Well they have the spurs On Friday and then the suns the next day. So you can pretty much see what the bench is going to be like for the rockets these next two games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Fabian Gardin said...

thanks i havent even got to put new stuff on it yet but i will start doing articles on sprots i love. i will add you too but you have to tell me how lol

About Me

My photo
Looking to inform not so savy sports viewers and fanatics as well.